Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Running

Needless to say I look up to both of my big brothers. Recently Mike has inspired me to take up running.  He's always been a really good example for me, and has pushed me to do well in school, encourage me in my faith,  and care about my health. On top of that he is always there when I need him, even now that he has a family of his own. That is love.

So in an effort to get in shape and be more like my big brother, I've decided to start running. Last night Jaimie and I ran a mile and a half in about 17 minutes, not bad for the first time out, being freezing and covered in hail. Today I ran the exact same path with Roxy and it took me 22 minutes. Not only was I slower, but I feel like shit too.

Not sure when I will start getting good at this, but I am going to keep doing my best till I get there. I hope I can make my big brother proud!

No comments: