Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Another One Bites the Dust

So, you guessed it. I've broken yet another cell phone.

My Seventh Phone: The Droid Thunderbolt

Ahhh my first smart phone...I remember it well. Even though I went through seven new chargers (not exaggerating) it was a great phone. This phone lasted no matter how many times I dropped it in the parkinglot, dropped it while tweeting in the shower (don't judge), and even that time Roxy stepped on it. Even with a cracked screen that thing held on.
Cause of Death: I have no idea, I woke up and it was on the floor and the charger would no longer fit in the port.

The crappy part about all this, is that after having a six am freakout about not having a phone, I purchased a new one from the insurance. Not ten minutes later, I was able to ghetto rig my kindle charger to get ny droid up and running. FML


No comments: