Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Candle Take Two, Psych Tests, & Snowing Sideways

Today totally sucked.
1. my candle got spilled again.
2. It's snowing like a beast outside.
3. I got a C on my psych test.

Lets start with the candle...I have never spilled any of our candles, the candle is on my side, plugged into my outlet. i plug stuff in there EVERY SINGLE MORNING and never have an issue. if everyone else does why are you plugging in your crap in my room! i really don't get it.
this time among the list of casualties are:
my straightener, the side of my printer, my valentines day card from john, my favorite old navy pull over, my calendar, the candle warmer, and last but not least our poor carpet.

Moving on, the weather totally sucks, and there is ice everywhere...enough said.

Lastly, I studied like crazy for this test, and not just the night before! I just think that a C is unacceptable, i have to at least get a B next time.

No comments: