Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I am a terrible at blogging...



so its been an insanely long time since I've updated my blog. I'm sure none of you even check this anymore, it's okay i don't blame you. but in the odd case that some of you do...(Angela and Mike) here is the update. lets start in the fall. there was little saints night, all of the girls in wwf decorated your floor and dressed up. ours was way lame compared to other floors, but we still had a bus load of fun. our theme: a bugs life! this is me being a butterfly, Angela being a cocoon, and erin, wendy, and abby being a caterpillar. after that comes halloween. which was also buss loads of fun. we basically hung out and did stupid stuff all weekend, very typical of any weekend. only this weekend we got free chipotle, clearly the highlight of my month.

No comments: