Friday, January 30, 2009

SNOW DAY!!


Wednesday was the best day I've had all semester. Amanda told me Wednesday night that we'd have a snow day and everyone said she was full of it. then Thursday morning at like 7 Angela and Erin run into our room and wake me up (if your a member of my family, or my darling roommate, then you know that i hate mornings). Anyway Ang and Erin both have their laptops and are shoving them in my face, again i was really mad until i saw what they were showing me, Malone has canceled all classes, YAY! so we all went back to sleep and got lunch, Erin wore her lightening bolt earrings in celebration (she only wears them for special occasions), and then we all went sledding down the huge hill of death, followed by an intense game of Dr. Mario, and Ultimate Spoons. it was a fantastic day.

3 comments:

Mike Medved said...

I think you mean you spent the day studying, catching up on homework, and praying, right?

Kelly said...

hahahhahhahaha. actually that was my intention. if it makes you feel any better i read like 20 chapters in Genesis yesterday. :)

Erin Joy Broderick said...

and then i lost my lightning bolt earings when i was attempting to snow board to pursue my dream of beeing in the x-games! so sad.. i think i'm going to try to find new ones, and when i do i'm going to visit you with them on!