Thursday, July 29, 2010

Maine and Canada

I had the best vacation ever. I really did. Here are the highlights (in no particular order).
1. Spectacular Sunsets


2. Free room service 24/7. I love cheeseburgers at 2 am and breakfast in bed.

3. Kayaking in Bar Harbor (picture on waterproof cam, still waiting to get developed).
4. LOBSTER and lots of it.
4. St Johns, New Brunswick, Canada.
Reversing Rapids at high tide(totally amazing even though it looks peaceful)
5. Sweet sea caves, coupled with wonderful chowder, wonderful company, and homemade biscuits.
6. Beating John at chess. Epic win for sure.
7. Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Final resting place for most Titanic victims (just for you Kelsey).
Peggy's Cove, the most beautiful place on the eastern seaboard as far as I'm concerned.

I adore Canada and totally love Maine. :) Amazing Trip.

No comments: