Friday, March 19, 2010

Mike All Grown Up.

You know it's weird being the youngest sibling. No matter how old I get I still feel like a kid when I'm around my siblings. What's even weirder is watching my older brothers grow up. I was talking to Mike the other day while I had a FLASHBACK....

It's one in the afternoon after some HUGE football game, I think OSU won national champs that year. Mike was still asleep, and was very sick, I thought he eaten some bad shrimp (I now know he was just hungover). He finally woke up, took a shower, drank some coffee and talked to me for a while while wearing a "sun your buns" t shirt. I'd been up since 9 or 10.

FLASHFORWARD...
Mike is MARRIED and has TWO (gorgeous) kids.

Mike: Kell can you watch Sam while I take Addie to swimming lessons, can you be here by like 8:50?

Me: 8:50!?!?!?!?!?!? Mike, you simply cannot expect me to wake up that early!!

Mike: Well you could always sleepover and save drive time...oh wait the kids will probably wake us all up around 6.


umm hello time, could you stop going so fast? One minute my big brother is a hungover, college bum wearing thrift store t shirts, to a Godly, successful, family man! Mike it's been awesome watching you grow up. :)

No comments: