Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Twinky & Starbucks

OK, so i have this prof for psychology, and she's a total nutter! i mean don't get me wrong i love her a lot, and she's actually really insightful but she is totally out of her mind. first off, i don't even know what her real name is because she insists that we call her Twinky. weird i know. secondly, she wears these reflective sunglasses because she has really bad sinus problems and the light hurts her eyes. thirdly, whenever we are late she sings a comercial jingle, my favorite so far has been for Pepto Bismol. Ew. She is also obbessed with Hello Kitty merch and apparal. But the weirdest thing about her is that she thinks the good year blimp is following her. She reminds me lot of Professor Tralawny (not spelled right) from Harry Potter, only she doesnt constantly remind me of my impending doom. She really is quite a character. Other than that, i'm going through decent coffe withdrawls. they only serve Starbucks here and the only thing i can order that isn't totally gross is a hot Chocolate. Very disapointing. hopefully i can take some delicious saxbys back with me.

No comments: