Friday, September 28, 2012

As of late...

Been super busy lately, most of you know my mom had a knee replacement so I've been hanging out and trying to make life easier on her as well.

School has started again, this semester has been super challenging but I'm really enjoying getting into the nitty gritty of my field.

Church stuff has been keeping me busy as well, between starting kids ministry this weekend (so excited), a new MC, and possibly joining a new young women's renewal team coming up. I'm not quite sure I will be able to make the time commitment to team again. However, it is something that has been coming back to me over and over again for the last month or two, despite how I keep telling God I don't have time for anything else. Guess I may just have to make time.

As for my running, my race is quickly approaching, like within a week. I'm not as prepared as I would like to be, unfortunately for me and my body I had to cut back with all this craziness going on. Now I'm back into the swing of things though and have a schedule set up so I can keep doing what I love. Can't wait to run my first big race! I NEVER thought I would ever be a runner or an athlete of any kind. I know it's only six miles, and for most runners it isn't that long. To me though, six miles is such an amazing accomplishment.

No comments: