Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Festivities

So this Halloween I met up with the Malone gang and we headed out to Cedar Point. Now anyone who knows me pretty well knows what a waste of money this is for me. I hate roller coasters, I'm such a baby, last ride i went on was the log ride and i cried the whole time. but since it was Halloween and my friend Chad was going (who hates rides too) I decided to go last minute.

Well all the haunted stuff was super fun, i had some pretty tasty (wayy over priced) Chinese food, AND i went on one ride. Okay granted it was the mine ride (there were plenty of 9 year olds that couldn't get enough of it) but this is a big thing for me! I didn't even cry...just cursed a lot.

By far the most frightening thing (more so then ANY of the haunted attractions was my friend Jon Ford. He's pretty awesome, from Alaska and somehow ended up at Malone. well over the summer he never cut his hair or shaved...the result is being mistaken for a homeless man. He walked around CP all night scaring unsuspecting people, most of whom did not even realize he didn't work there.

Guys That Are Paid To Scare:

Jon Ford:

No comments: